• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON 2015! July 31st - August 2nd, 2015

172 posts in this topic

Man this is coming up fast. I am hoping to unload a lot of books. I got like 30 long boxes of $1.00 books, Saturday they will be $.50 ea and Sunday $.25 ea. They are all bagged and boarded and I am working to have them in some sort of order for easy list checking. I will also have about 30 short boxes with better than dollar stuff ranging from SA to present. I need to make room for a 50 long box collection coming in to the shop after the con. Perfect timing indeed.

I received an email from Ken Bald last night; he is. Going to be appearing at Boston comic con.

Yes and if you have the opportunity to get a commission by him, you should take it. His pencils are truly amazing. He turns 95 at the show.

Hey everyone we are Super Excited about Boston this year!

We will be there all weekend with Stan.

Looking forward to seeing Everyone!

We have a Private Signing with John Romita Sr. right after if anybody wants to do any double signature books.....(I know I am!)

Best,

Sean

Man this is coming up fast. I am hoping to unload a lot of books. I got like 30 long boxes of $1.00 books, Saturday they will be $.50 ea and Sunday $.25 ea. They are all bagged and boarded and I am working to have them in some sort of order for easy list checking. I will also have about 30 short boxes with better than dollar stuff ranging from SA to present. I need to make room for a 50 long box collection coming in to the shop after the con. Perfect timing indeed.
Well now this guy cant wait until after the con. I just rented a Uhaul to go and see this collection tomorrow morning. 50 long boxes wont fit in my little truck and I rather not make multiple trips. I don't like the feeling that books may get picked out while I'm gone. So it's cash n' carry. The other problem is this is a lot of books. 2 weeks til comiccon and I don't have room in my booth as it is. I don't have much room in my store either. :banana:

Man I can't believe having to go through 50 boxes. The last collection I picked up has taken me 2 weeks to process and I am still not even done with it all. Seems like I have been grading and pricing day and night
I need to refrain from touching these boxes. I'm not that strong willed though. :cry: