• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updates with some Signed books as well

41 posts in this topic

Let’s face it, that game yesterday was horrible and honestly I have no idea what else to name my Sales thread as the Greg Reese Sale was already taken…

First things first

:rulez:

Paypal works. I'm also good with cashiers checks and money orders but please know I will wait until funds clear before sending... no checks in the mail stories.

Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not take offense and about the worst you will get is a counter-offer if I think its a little off or a thank you but no thank you if to low, so offer away.

I typically like shipping flat rate priority so there is little dispute but can do standard shipping as well to cut down on the cost. I am willing to ship international but please let me know where so I can quote properly. For international I only ship International Priority. Most International shipments very between $40 - $62 but am willing to work with you if you purchase one of the higher dollar items and somewhat split the cost.

Shipping is immediate based on when payment is received.

While dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a via PM and a in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.

I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)

I will include more photos if requested so if needed please ask and I will be as accommodating as possible.

Got a nice kudos thread going here

So here we go...

1st up and one that has been asked about a few times

Batman 29 9.8SS $700 Firm on this one

Front Cover

Signed and Bat 75th Anniversary symbol Greg Capullo

Signed and Ra’s Al Ghul Neal Adams

Signed and White Rabbit David Finch

img136_zps32eeaa94.jpg

Back cover

Signed and Ragman Pat Broderick

Signed and Black Mask Tom Nguyen