• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roger Langridge MUPPET SHOW Original & Damion Scott ROBIN Pages FS

1 post in this topic

Two quick pages I bought from the artists themselves. These struck me because they are smaller than most comic art-- so for people with a lack of wall space they are perfect!

1. US Shipping to the lower 48 states is $6 Priority Mail if you only want the actual art page. If you want the custom cut Mat with each piece (which is larger) then shipping is $12-- if you want the frames too (nice frames) I'll gladly send them but you'll need to pay actual shipping for them as they'll need a bit more protection with the glass and all.

Shipping to the rest of the world is EXACT shipping, which can get expensive.

I combine shipping if you want both pieces.

PLEASE INDICATE WHEN YOU WIN IF YOU WANT THE ART, THE ART & MAT or THE ART, MAT AND FRAME.

2. Pages are hand drawn originals. Beautiful examples of their own unique styles.

3. Payment by Paypal, check or money order within THREE days of your acceptance unless we make other arrangements.

4. First I'LL TAKE IT wins regardless of PM notices, etc. Feel free to make an offer for cash or trade but an I'LL TAKE IT takes it!

5. PLEASE PM ME if you buy a piece, I'm terrible at remembering to check this thread.

6. Thanks very much for looking!

Roger Langridge THE MUPPET SHOW

GREAT FILM NOIR STYLE DETECTIVE PAGE

Drawn on bristol roughly 7.5 x 11"

The frame and mat are 11x14

ORIGINAL LANGRIDGE MUPPET SHOW PAGE $80

IMG_20150104_230735947.jpg

Damion Scott ROBIN

I love Damion's style and it's in spades here in this great page which shows Grayson in the tub! Damion has a very urban style and this makes him one of the most unique comic artists working today.

ORIGINAL SCOTT ROBIN PAGE $75

IMG_20150104_230801540_HDR.jpg