• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's 2015 s/s schedule Chiller, SAC-CON, DURHAM Comicon & VAComicon

92 posts in this topic

Taking books for WW Pittsburgh----David Duchovny just added --- keep in mind, just his IN POCKET SIGNATURE COST IS going to be a whopping $150 ---- check the WW price list to verify.

Sean Pertwee is $40 in pocket by comparison.

I think Duchovny $ has tripled in the last year?

Anyway, here's the full guest list.

Keep in mind a great book to get done here is going to be Amaz. SM 252----get DeFalco & Frenz, and I can add Klaus Janson to it at Baltimore.

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-pittsburgh.html

Other guests who ONLY do this and ONLY this show once per year is going to be Scott McDaniel and Wayne Faucher

Taking books for WW Pittsburgh----David Duchovny just added --- keep in mind, just his IN POCKET SIGNATURE COST IS going to be a whopping $150 ---- check the WW price list to verify.

Sean Pertwee is $40 in pocket by comparison.

I think Duchovny $ has tripled in the last year?

Anyway, here's the full guest list.

Keep in mind a great book to get done here is going to be Amaz. SM 252----get DeFalco & Frenz, and I can add Klaus Janson to it at Baltimore.

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-pittsburgh.html

Other guests who ONLY do this and ONLY this show once per year is going to be Scott McDaniel and Wayne Faucher

]

What's your deadline for this show?

Adding Cinci Comic Expo to my list of books I'll take subs for.

This was kind of a last minute decision as of this morning, after talking to my CAW in that area who is planning to attend the show anyway.

So with these three shows around the corner, plus in addition to taking subs for the Baltimore Comicon and NYCC, please LMK if anything you're sending me needs to carry over from one show to another.

An important caveat to the Pitt and Cincy Con shows of Sept. 11-13----I will be traveling beginning Wed. Sept. 9th. So it's critical that any books for these shows are in my hands prior to that date.

:thumbsup:

PITT - Pittsburgh Comic Con September 11-13, 2015

CCC - Cincy Comic Con September 12-13, 2015

CIN - Cincinnati Comic Expo September 19-20, 2015

BALT - Baltimore Comic Con September 25-27, 2015

NYCC - New York Comic Con October 8-11, 2015

Did you know about the Maryland Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention 9/17-19?

The bionic man and woman will be there. I had hoped someone would be facilitating.

Lets make it happen.

Already have a signing lined up with Majors, Wagner & Anderson. :thumbsup:

An update for the Monster Mania guest list the weekend of Oct. 2---

http://www.monstermania.net/MMC32_Guests.html

A cast reunion (minus Kurt Russell) of John Carpenter's THE THING

Also a Pet Semetery cast reunion, a tribute to Roddy Piper from fellow THEY LIVE cast mates

Keith David & Meg Foster

Also George Romero, Matthew Lillard (Scream), Nick Castle (Halloween), Dee Wallace, Zach Galligan, Will Sandin (played 6 year old Michael Myers in the original John Carpenter Halloween), Seth Gilliam (Father Gabriel Stokes on The Walking Dead)

Guest list for Chiller Theater is shaping up---- books need to be in hand by Friday Oct. 23rd

50th anniversary reunion tour of Batman (albeit you do see West and Ward all over the place, but here in one show you get Burt Ward, Adam West and Julie Newmar)

Also, first convention appearance ever, Robby Benson.

It's a Disney "Beauty & the Beast" reunion with Robby Benson (Beast), Paige O'Hara (Belle) and Richard White (Gaston).

From the Walking Dead, Lew Temple and Michael Rooker

Cast of Frankenhooker 25th ann. cast reunion

Hershal Gordon Lewis

Richard Thomas

Piper Laurie (Carrie, 1976)

Paul Sorvino

Ron Ely

Nancy Allen

Ken Kelly

It's a pretty big list and keeps growing

CHILLER THEATER Oct. 23-25th

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

The bionic man and woman will be there. I had hoped someone would be facilitating.

Lets make it happen.

Is it possible to get Wagner's signature on books of my choosing? Looking to get 4 subbed for my wife.

Lets make it happen.

Is it possible to get Wagner's signature on books of my choosing? Looking to get 4 subbed for my wife.

Yes.

Send me a PM with the details of what you're looking to get done.