• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Comic Book Price Guides For Sale

5 posts in this topic

Thought that I would offer these here before re-cyclying them. I hope that someone can make use of them.

I have Overstreet Comic Book Price Guides 6-13 and 15. They're all soft covers with the exception of 8.

Condition: they're all used but complete. Condition improves as the numbers get higher.

Price is $2 each (which is essentially my cost to buy a padded envelope). Buyer pays actual shipping costs using the cheapest Canada Post shipping method possible from Ottawa, Canada. That means no tracking or insurance.

I have no idea as to postage costs. I won't know until I take it to the Post Office. If I were to guess, I would say about $10 in North America but again, I'm guessing.

Please - no H of S, Probations or problem people.

This is my first sales thread here but I have bought here before. My eBay handle is pmacd for anyone wanting to check my feed back there.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi there! I'm trying to collect a run of hardcovers so I could use the #8, as long as it's somewhat OK shape (i.e binding not blown out/falling apart)...

Let me know!

thanks

Greetings. I just looked at the 8 - it's in great shape - super solid. It's the Bill Ward cover. I also found in it, the original solicitation card from Desi DeSimone of Providence RI (is he still around?) from whom I bought the book. I'll include that too lol.