• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

Ok, for sale is Journey Into Mystery #96 9.2. There's nothing like a Norse God battling Merlin in Washington, D.C. Perhaps that would make CSPAN.

$785 $695 $655 $599

WELL, IVE OFFICIALLY HIT THE "PLEASE TAKE THIS THING" PRICE

The rules:

Can take Paypal or a check. No probs, no HOFers. Domestic U.S. shipping is free via priority mail. Will ship to Canada and UK at cost. Payment is expected with 48 hours unless discussed via PM otherwise.

First takes it. PMs are welcome but take its trump those (no take its in PMs please---they will not count).

The scans to follow are of the comic advertised, front and back. If I get busy at work I may not be able to respond right away, but I will ASAP.

OFFERS ARE WELCOME

My sig is my kudos thread.

Thank you for your interest!

I am posting this as a positive post for this book. I was the original submitter of this book, from my personal collection. I moved it as part of a large trade towards a big key. Though I liked it, I am a page quality junkie, and with CR/OW it seemed expendable in the trade. In hand the book looked great and did not appear to have CR/OW pages. If so, it would never have been in my personal collection or even submitted. In summary, though it graded exactly what I thought, I think CGC was harsh on the PQ. Even so, it is a great looking book in hand.