• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone wanna help me with grading???

5 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

First time poster long time lurker. Since everyone seems to be leaps and bounds ahead of me in comic knowledge I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out with some grading. I am probably going to post this book to ebay but am debating if it is worth sending it to CGC or to just try to sell it raw. Any help would be appreciated. The scan is attached.

Chris

695872-JuniorFront.jpg.cdda85f0dc155fcce5643b0e79d75238.jpg

I'm not one of the big grading experts around here, but I would say it's a 6.0(Fine). I don't know the going rate on JUNIOR these days, so I don't know if it's worth slabbing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's a great cover and I'd love to have a few Junior issues in my collection. I'm estimating it as Fine- due to the problems around the spine. I initially thought VG+ but overall it appears to be a nice solid copy with nice corners. Most people will say fine or better (ebay VF), so selling it with a big scan on ebay should bring you as much as you could hope for. I wouldn't waste time slabbing the copy though. Those books tend to sell near and over guide based upon eye appeal alone and most bidders want to read a mid grade copy. I'll be bidding, but again, likely won't win.