• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel's movies, AoS, & Agent Carter

6 posts in this topic

So, I haven't caught an episode of Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD since just before the Christmas break of 2013 and was wondering - since some of the movies seem to tie in to the shows, does anyone know the order things should be watched? Is this even necessary - IOW, will I have something spoiled for me if I don't watch The Winter Soldier before the one ep. of AoS that ties in with it?

How closely connected is Agent Carter to all of this?

I know, I know, I have a lot of catching up to do...

-slym

So, I haven't caught an episode of Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD since just before the Christmas break of 2013 and was wondering - since some of the movies seem to tie in to the shows, does anyone know the order things should be watched? Is this even necessary - IOW, will I have something spoiled for me if I don't watch The Winter Soldier before the one ep. of AoS that ties in with it?

How closely connected is Agent Carter to all of this?

I know, I know, I have a lot of catching up to do...

-slym

I saw that someone noted that there's some "omnibus thread" out there that might have all the answers... but just as a quick answer, there isn't just one episode of AoS that ties into Winter Soldier... the show sort of changes direction afterwards. Kind of the only non-spoilery way to say that.

So I would watch the show, and then pay attention to air dates and watch Winter Soldier (assuming you've not seen it) at the appropriate time in the watching schedule. My recollection is that they waited a few weeks in the show for impact, rather than spoil the movie (kinda tricky when you think about it!).

As for Agent Carter?

If you've seen the first Cap, you're good to go.

Frank