• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World New Orleans- January 8-10, 2016

63 posts in this topic

this show will be great. Not wizard or anything but the town is awesome.

NO is awesome, January is a good time to be there because the weather is typically quite mild, and a really good group of quality dealers tend to set up there for those reasons. I've always enjoyed my trips to this show.

I've been there three times, all between January and early-April, and it's nice. I picked up my pass last weekend, as well, so I'll be going to this one. I love New Orleans. . .

Cool $425 if you want to get a Chris Evans auto.......o.O

$625 unless you want pre-signed

I want to do the photo-op with one of them but I'd worry it'd interfere with one of my Doctor Who VIP things. I'd rather get Matt Smith's autograph then get the photo with Evans/Renner, so not sure I want to gamble (or spend for that matter) the $300.

Hey all,

If you need any private signings with Captain America crew or Doctor Who crew, please email Joe Bertolino - joeb@wizardworld.com.

The minimum is 25 pieces each, and he can get you pricing if interested.

Marvel is also producing an extremely limited one-time printing of Civil War #1 with the cast that is attending New Orleans. We will have some available if you are taking part in the private signings.

The book can be seen here...

http://www.wizardworld.com/caamvipattor.html

Matt Smith cancelled.... :(

I got the email this morning, and that puts my trip in doubt. I'll have to see what my deposit situation is with my hotels, but I'm annoyed because I booked one last minute just last night.