• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC KEY issue sale on EBAY

23 posts in this topic

Nice books KC...BTW...do you know that there is a priority flat rate box now that charges $7.70 ...any chance of reducing your shipping price???... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Del Con is .45 more so that brings it up to 8.15 and if a book goes over 250 and they pay paypal it brings it up to 9.50 for Signature Con Why would he need to reduce it especially when I wouldnt want it in one of those short flat rate boxes and would prefer it in a box longer.If I win Please dont do that disservice to me!

Thanks

Davidking623

Well since I am not trying to profit from shipping, I will certainly listen to my customers about what they want. If the book gets damaged because the box isn't big enough, then that would be a real shame.

I do charge a little more to help cover the cost of the packing materials I use, but usually I try to bake in like .50 cents or $1.00 to offset some of that cost. thumbsup2.gif