• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Flash 123

14 posts in this topic

My brother just picked up this copy of Flash 123. I have my opinion of grade but I wanted to get the community's consensus. There is a chip out of the corner on the back cover and a stamp on the front cover mainly seen in the "F" of the logo. All staples are secure and tight. Any opinions of grade are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MDS00754_zps1bd5bb23.jpg

MDS00755_zps7d741526.jpg

I'm wondering about the top corner B.C. on the spine. Is that a small sliver of paper missing, or a split?

It is a tiny (1mm) sliver missing. Great eye! I did not see that when I looked the spine over. When closed it blends in and I missed it.

I tend to agree with poster number 1, but would say that a 7.5 /8.0 is possible after the back cover was cleaned a bit with an eraser or Wonderbread...

One of my favorite books of all time, one of the most important in the DC Universe, and an Iconic cover. (I have it as the face of a clock hanging in my Comic Room/Office).

And i still have my original copy... :grin: