• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silk appreciation thread - ongoing series

669 posts in this topic

Marvel's screwing the pooch with this character (for now at least). Should be a main draw WITH Spider-Gwen. Sales were good enough for her to get some focus (just please, not a "Silk on every Marvel title as a variant" month).

C'mon Marvel!

There's a lot of characters that haven't been mentioned after SW....for some reason Marvel is mega Gwen crazy right now. And this news about still havin a multiverse is brain numbingly maddening.

Think about how much money you could have saved skipping this entire SW event. Looks like nothing really is changing at all doesn't it?

There's a lot of characters that haven't been mentioned after SW....for some reason Marvel is mega Gwen crazy right now. And this news about still havin a multiverse is brain numbingly maddening.

Think about how much money you could have saved skipping this entire SW event. Looks like nothing really is changing at all doesn't it?

not much will change I guess...I bought copies of the ones that I wanted to read....easier to deal with if you think of it as just another Marvel event.

Looks like Silk is going to make it in the New Marvel in October.

My intel: NEW #1 with a HUGE twist....

Peter Parker is the new Silk

NO. FUNNY THOUGH...

Same creative team...

Same character design..

NEW #1.

ONE BIG CHANGE

( it should be pretty headline grabbing )

I just saw the list of 60 new titles & their creative teams...

Pretty cool.

Silk & Spider-Gwen get married

To Miles Morales in order to try and create interest in that character since he has proven not to be worthy of the title "Spider-Man" (according to some people on the boards).

This helps Marvel cover lesbianism, racial diversity, hair diversity (blonde and black hair) and mixed-race marriage all in one fell swoop!

Well done Marvel, you creative geniuses you (thumbs u