• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS 52

8 posts in this topic

My apologies for accidentally spamming this board yesterday. I didn't realize there was a three book limit per day until someone pointed it out to me. So I quit when I found out. However, my plan right now is for a selling thread Wed night (will probably list the half dozen or so best comics from this collection) and I'm busy tomorrow, so I need to get three more up tonight. As yesterday, all the comics I'm posting come from the "My Dad has some comics" collection that I posted about in general and silver.

Tales of Suspense #52

As with all the photos I took, interior is a little whiter than my kitchen table photos make it appear. Decent, above average cream to off-white.

tos52001.jpg

tos52bk001.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

Yeah, probably 4.5.

Based on: several spine ticks, the top and bottom left hand corners appear blunted and colour loss due wear. Lots of wear across the top front cover and colour breaking creases in the right bottom of the cover.

Still a nice solid copy and it comes with a great back story!