• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 107

7 posts in this topic

My apologies for accidentally spamming this board yesterday. I didn't realize there was a three book limit per day until someone pointed it out to me. So I quit when I found out. However, my plan right now is for a selling thread Wed night (will probably list the half dozen or so best comics from this collection) and I'm busy tomorrow, so I need to get three more up tonight. As yesterday, all the comics I'm posting come from the "My Dad has some comics" collection that I posted about in general and silver.

Strange Tales 107

st107001.jpg

st107bk001.jpg

Although this book has nice eye with no pieces missing, there is a good deal of cumulative problems. In fact the more I look the more I see wrong. I think there is an inch long spine split at the bottom, some foxing/staining, some Marvel chipping on the bottom edge, a large crease on the BC, some small edge tears and lots of edge wear in general. I'd probably say VG+, 4.5 .

I'm thinking about 4.0. Book is hard to find in any condition.

:shrug:

There are 27 currently on eBay in varying conditions, both raw and graded. That doesn't seem very hard to find at all.

Peace,

Chip

I agree. It's one of my favorite covers, the fire vs water, iconic, etc. but it's not hard to find at all.