• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF! Remaining: PLanet Comics, Sci-Fi, Horror, Funny Animal Books

53 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Take 25% off any remaining books!

I will close this thread Sunday and invoice then.

I am selling some Golden Age books.

I accept paypal and money orders.

I ship all over the world but at the sellers cost. All books are well packaged, and if raw come with a toploader for extra protection. I ship on either Thursday mornings, or Mondays.

I am in Canada and declare value for insurance which is required for anything over $100.00.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

First :takeit: posted in the thread wins over PM's.

Here we go!

Planet Comics 13.

I will call this a 1.8. It is complete. Spine split at top to about halfway through the Flint Baker blurb. The top staple is popped. Spine is split at bottom to bottom staple. I think if you breath on it the entire cover may come off :P. Some wrinkling in central mass of the book.

Basically trying to be as forthcoming as possible unlike the seller I purchased it off.

Pages are Tan.

Asking $300.00

PlanetComics1325front_zps78e09bd1.jpg

PlanetComics1325back_zpseed1e8b7.jpg

Planet Comics 17.

2.5 - 3.0

Pages are cream

PGM thread here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8231194#Post8231194

The book is missing a chunk of the cover at the spine left of where the 10 cent price would be. The white area left of the top staple is actually still the cover, the color is off of that area but the paper of the cover is still there and it is firmly attached to the cover at that spot by the staple.

Slightly smaller piece missing just a little under the top staple.

Spine split at the top but very small amount: 1/4 inch otherwise the spine is not split.

small piece out of the cover at the front right

The colors are ok, not bright but also not faded.

It is readable and I can flip through the pages fine. Minor amount of what I would say is brittleness at top corner at spine and bottom right.

Asking $375 for this difficult to find mid teens Planet.

PlanetComics17VG-_zpsbad88b11.jpg

MDS00074_zps4fbf8f6b.jpg

Planet Comics 57 VG/F 5.0

Biggest defect on this book is the bottom right crease. Presents well in hand, great colors, and still has a little gloss. Pages are cream to Offwhite.

$200

PlanetComics57front_Johns_zpsc66b7d81.jpg

PlanetComics57back_Johns_zpsf810cf5c.jpg

Planet Comics 68 VG/F 5.0

Book presents well, nice colors, has grease pencil check mark through Planet Logo and impact dent bottom left. Has some tanning on interior front and back cover. Pages are cream to OW

$175.00

PlanetComics68front_Johns_zps4bfdba23.jpg

PlanetComics68back_Johns_zpsa4ed0d7f.jpg

Planet Comics 73 Fine/ 6.0 OW pages

Book has nice colors, lays flat would grade higher but has a few defects to keep it a fine. Impact dent at bottom left, and some staining on the top back cover.

$200.00

PlanetComics73front_Johns_zps81c64ae2.jpg

Planet73backJohns_zps4a5fd30f.jpg

Mystery in Space 55 F- 5.5

OW pages

Nice colors on this 10C DC from 1959, small corner folds on top right and bottom right some spine creases. Back cover top has a small little piece missing.

SOLD thank you

MysteryinSpace55front_zpsbb9fe47c.jpg

MysteryinSpace55back_zps726b0cac.jpg

The Black Terror 21 2.0

Ow pages

Centerfold is loose ( :( ), and has some of the cover missing at bottom left and a small piece out at the top right where the issue number is. Writing in pencil on cover.

SOLD

BlackTerror21loosecenterfoldfront_zpsaee1600f.jpg

BlackTerror21loosecenterfoldback_zpsa73e184e.jpg