• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Gwen vs Silk

Spider-Gwen vs Silk (Five Years From Today)  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Spider-Gwen vs Silk (Five Years From Today)

168 posts in this topic

until she wears the costume...she's a nobody and doesn't count.

As of now yes, however if she becomes a major character down the road, that will change. For instance CGC differentiates Carol Danvers (Marvel Super-Heroes 13) from Ms. Marvel (Ms. Marvel 1) and Jason Todd from Robin.

As of now yes, however if she becomes a major character down the road, that will change. For instance CGC differentiates Carol Danvers (Marvel Super-Heroes 13) from Ms. Marvel (Ms. Marvel 1) and Jason Todd from Robin.

+1

I could see that on some books but the print run on #1 is over 532,000 copies.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2014/2014-04.html

It will never be worth more than cover imo.

My opinion was on the EoSV #2.

I agree the #1 won't be worth anything for speculative reasons.

I agree. I may have gotten off track or misunderstood the discussion. I thought that it was in reference to ASM #1 vs ASM #4. I think issue #4 is the clear winner between the 2 of them.

My opinion was on the EoSV #2.

I agree the #1 won't be worth anything for speculative reasons.

I agree. I may have gotten off track or misunderstood the discussion. I thought that it was in reference to ASM #1 vs ASM #4. I think issue #4 is the clear winner between the 2 of them.

Nah, that was probably me, lol .

Odd, I said the same thing when New Mutants #98 come out over 25 years ago but here we are now. hm

Odd, I said the same thing when New Mutants #98 come out over 25 years ago but here we are now. hm

NM98 was prolly a 10th of that figure.. Plus these were different times.. 50,000 copies back in the early 90s were like 8,000 copies today..wheres half a million copies TODAY are, well, a serious environmental protection violation