• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Mixed Bag of Raw Books - Books added!

13 posts in this topic

Here's some books I'm offering up to thin the herd and raise some dough. Payment is paypal only, shipping to the US is included, international will be determined. :takeit: will trump all PM negotiations. More back covers to come, due to popular demand!

First Up - Vampirella #1 - Frazetta Cover - first appearance of Vampirella - $200.00

Vampi1_zpsa86a8302.jpg

Vampi1back_zpse0269155.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #10 - First Blade appearance- Look who's smiling now, it's SOLD!

ToD10_zpsf7a330af.jpg

ToD10back_zps27e71e3f.jpg

Sub-Mariner #1 - Subby! Big Premiere Issue! $100.00

Subby1_zps2c79d0f4.jpg

Shock SuspenStories #13 - Frazetta Artwork inside - some color touch on cover $150

ShockSuspenseStories13_zps22e73a2e.jpg

I'll have more later today, please keep an eye out!

Mask #1 - Poor - the cover is detached up to the top staple, the cover is as you see, but there is a cut that may not be immediately visible from the right side, around the red female butterfly being. Writing on both front and back, book is otherwise complete

SOLD

Mask1_zps917e5dcc.jpg

Mask1back_zps980c9023.jpg

Mask #1 - Poor - the cover is detached up to the top staple, the cover is as you see, but there is a cut that may not be immediately visible from the right side, around the red female butterfly being. Writing on both front and back, book is otherwise complete

$75.00

Mask1_zps917e5dcc.jpg

Mask1back_zps980c9023.jpg

I'll take it

I like your board ID too...