• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comics

11 posts in this topic

wanted

Are you interested in this? I'm not sure it really exists, but if it did I would have a photocopy of it, actually it's not a photocopy it's a scan, but you know what I mean! 27_laughing.gif

696487-Bats1.jpg

wanted

Are you interested in this? I'm not sure it really exists, but if it did I would have a photocopy of it, actually it's not a photocopy it's a scan, but you know what I mean! 27_laughing.gif

696487-Bats1.jpg

893whatthe.gifSLAB IT! 893whatthe.gifSLAB IT! takeit.gifPM SENT! I WANT IT!!

wanted

696487-Bats1.jpg

27_laughing.gifLooks like a Miller original tongue.gif

wanted

696487-Bats1.jpg

It's a FAKE! In the original there is a half-tone in back of the Batman's head!

Also the Batman can not fly! sumo.gif

BTW: I love the Robin Shock Corner inclusion!

This is the early sketch variant before the inker inked in the half-tone. Pre-dates D-27 hence the flying powers.

sumo.gif

insane.gif

Darn Know-it-all! mad.gif

acclaim.gif

This is the early sketch variant before the inker inked in the half-tone. Pre-dates D-27 hence the flying powers.

sumo.gif

insane.gif

Darn Know-it-all! mad.gif

acclaim.gif

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif