• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Silver in CGC 9.6 and 9.8 added! Plus MUCH more

2 posts in this topic

I just added some very nice books! SIlver and Bronze Age.

They range from CGC NM 9.4 to NM/M 9.8.

Take a look by clicking on the RECENT ADDITIONS button.

Here are a few:

Aquaman #8 CGC NM 9.4 - World's BEST copy!

Aquaman #27 CGC NM/M 9.8 - World's BEST copy!

Aquaman #39 CGC NM/M 9.8 - World's BEST copy!

Aquaman #56 CGC NM+ 9.6 - World's BEST copy!

Batman #126 CGC NM 9.2 - World's BEST copy!

Classic Comics #34 Original CGC NM 9.4 - World's BEST copy!

Tales To Astonish #49 CGC 9.4 - Tremendous High grade!

Our Army At War #202 CGC 9.6 - World's BEST copy!

Jimmy Olsen #81 CGC 9.4 - World's BEST copy!

Scooby Doo Where Are You #12 CGC 9.4 (Tough Gold Key)

And many, many more - all CGC graded

I will be adding books to the website on a regular basis, generally every one or two days, so please check back often! Otherwise you may miss some great issues!

PGC Mint web page

Yes, the Batman #126 is very nice. As for holding out for a 9.4 or a 9.6, that may or may not happen. There is only a slim chance that these mid to late 1950's Batman comics will all have a representitive 9.4 or better.

When talking about mid 1960's Marvels, a 9.2 (which is an extremely nice book by the way) is not considered very impressive in this new age of professional grading. However, with ealry DC silver age, it should be considered a rare find in that grade. The CGC Census story is still unfolding but my experience tells me that there will be many early issues that will never have a 9.4 representitive from the early silver age era.

Mark