• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Previews catalog digital version , where to buy online ?

9 posts in this topic

in Semarang , Indonesia , it's almost impossible to buy a copy of Previews , to read it is very hard , i must drive 10-12 Hour ( if the traffic jam , which often , it is more than 15 hours ) to brick and mortar comic store , there are only 2 in Indonesia

so when i heard that Diamond is releasing digital version , i'm very happy , but until now most store i buy comics from , didn't have it , they say "you can just browse our previews section , it is there" , and yes , almost all items from previews they got in their previews section , but it still not previews catalog :(

so are there anyone here , maybe that works in comic shop , can help me to buy the code for digital version every month ? i will pay for it

thank you very much

Link

"...while customers who want a digital-only copy will pay $3.99 for the monthly issue.

"Customers can purchase PREVIEWS Digital one of two ways: In store, or through their shop’s online digital comics store. After purchasing, customers receive a digital download code that can be redeemed through the Digital Comics Reader App which is available for multiple platforms, including iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices as well as for online viewing. To download the app, visit www.digitalcomicsreader.com for more information."

It reads like you could use any online comic shop and buy the digital-only version. Since there's nothing physical to pick-up, you're not restricted to a local merchant.

"Customers can purchase PREVIEWS Digital one of two ways: In store, or through their shop’s online digital comics store

I think they got rid of the individual online digital comic store's for their merchants. Last time I asked it was no longer available.

Oh, so the digital-only concept fell through?

There are still plenty of online Preview catalogs he could browse. Not with all the images and everything, but all the available listings.

Like HERE. Just scroll down and click the Previews cover and a 40 page PDF will open.

http://comics2you.com/po/previews_jan2015.pdf

in Semarang , Indonesia , it's almost impossible to buy a copy of Previews , to read it is very hard , i must drive 10-12 Hour ( if the traffic jam , which often , it is more than 15 hours ) to brick and mortar comic store , there are only 2 in Indonesia

so when i heard that Diamond is releasing digital version , i'm very happy , but until now most store i buy comics from , didn't have it , they say "you can just browse our previews section , it is there" , and yes , almost all items from previews they got in their previews section , but it still not previews catalog :(

so are there anyone here , maybe that works in comic shop , can help me to buy the code for digital version every month ? i will pay for it

thank you very much

If you are okay with an online version, this site isn't bad for looking at what's available:

https://popculturecomix.popshop.comixology.com/dmd/

I'm sending you a PM about another alternative.