• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to trade comics by mail?

7 posts in this topic

Failing that, I think you need to consider using Paypal and doing two sales of goods... that way each of you is protected.

Yes you'd be paying a 3% premium or whatever but depending on the situation I think that would be worth it for the piece of mind to know that your money is protected, right?

Forgot to mention that in about 20 years buying, selling, and trading on the Internet, I've never been burned on a trade deal. I've been burned only once as a buyer (where seller never sent item) and only once as a seller (where I sent item before payment and then never received payment). Not a bad track record (but I still remember both transactions just like it was yesterday).

In the spots card world, once a trade is agreed upon both parties send at the same time. Usually within the next few days.

I had over 150 trades (trading is much more common in sports cards than comics) at one of the sports hobby websites. Pretty much every single one was set in conjunction with the other party sending at the same time.

Don't know if that helps you lol but that's how it goes with cards