• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply.com FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!!!! Plus SALE!!!!

20 posts in this topic

For all those interested.

1. Free Shipping on Comic Bags and Mylars this weekend.

2. 40% Off comics priced up to $1.99

3. 25% Off all comics priced up to $399.99

4. 10% Off Everything else.

Plus, new contest has started, and winners from last month's announced Sunday.

On another note, we just added a new cart system that allows you to add products without actually looking at the item. This will make looking for cheap comics, or getting what you want faster. You will no longer have to go into each item to add it.

Hi, I just purchased a JIM book from you. I wanted to also purchase a bag of your comic dividers, but your shipping charges made it too costly for me. Being a UPS driver myself in New Jersey, I am quite "in tune" too shipping costs.

Is there anyway I can purchase the dividers and have them sent with my JIM book...??? I know the JIM book included "Free Shipping", but I am not looking for a "freebie" if it also includes the dividers.

Glenn

Russ, I went to order some bags and boards and to get the free shipping, but I use a PO Box number. UPS doesn't ship to our boxes (I work at the Post Office). Will the free shipping apply to priority or parcel post shipping by the Postal Service?

Thanks,

Ed