• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

13 coins

30 posts in this topic

Why no love for this series? Highly detailed art, superb colouring,a good story and some nice looking variants and a miniscule print run, around 2500, would seem to make this an ideal candidate for a price increase, but there hasn't even been a single mention on this forum........

I like Bisley but until you mentioned it, I'd never heard of it. (shrug)

I think that's the problem. It's so far under the radar that a lot of people don't even know about it. A print run of 2500 means it can't have been readily available. I think issue 1 was number 300 of 300 on the monthly comic known print run list.........

I just ordered 1-4 based on the new Boardie's recommendation.

Will let you fellas know, haha.

Hope it doesn't disappoint :acclaim:

(P.S. I am in no way connected to Simon Bisley, though I did meet him when he signed my issue #1) :eek:

Why no love for this series? Highly detailed art, superb colouring,a good story and some nice looking variants and a miniscule print run, around 2500, would seem to make this an ideal candidate for a price increase, but there hasn't even been a single mention on this forum........

Are you Simon or Martin or Michael?