• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

13 coins

30 posts in this topic

Why no love for this series? Highly detailed art, superb colouring,a good story and some nice looking variants and a miniscule print run, around 2500, would seem to make this an ideal candidate for a price increase, but there hasn't even been a single mention on this forum........

Are you Simon or Martin or Michael?

None of the above. Just thought it strange that there wasn't a single mention on this forum. Critic reviews seem pretty positive on the whole for issue #1(http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/titan-books/13-coins/1). I thought it deserved just a little bit of recognition.

I just ordered 1-4 based on the new Boardie's recommendation.

Will let you fellas know, haha.

Check out the previews. You might want to cancel if it isn't too late.

Why's that?

I bought #1 when it came out, mainly for the awesome Bisley cover. I was wondering why it wasn't getting any mentions here too, but i just assumed it didnt make much of an impact stateside.

I read about the first half of #1 and thought the writing was cheesy and bland. The art is OK but I couldn't get into the story at all. I'd say try reading #1 and go from there or read it in the store. I know in my area I could probably find these for a $1.00 in the next few months.