• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: AVENGERS 54 & 55 LOWER MID GRADE RAW

6 posts in this topic

Hi again everyone! Here with a couple raw books for sale. I've been a buyer here in the classifieds quite a few times and I've sold 1 higher end slab (ASM 14 6.5) here on the boards and have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn).

Usual rules apply...First trumps pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I will consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included in the purchase price. No international shipping...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers...Thanks for looking!

AVENGERS #54 I'm thinking 5.0/5.5 on this one. Book is solid with cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Decent gloss and great color, pages are OW. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge, but I did buy it off the 'bay.

Asking $70

ScanImage003_zps8d6946c5.jpg

ScanImage005_zps1abf65bc.jpg

AVENGERS #55 This one's a bit tougher. Book looks better than the #54 but the bottom staple is detached from the cover and first outer wrap...this is the major defect. Centerfold is attached beautifully at both staples. No major creasing and gorgeous colors. Back cover is slightly dingy with a very minor ink smudge near the right edge center. Pages are OW/W. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge but it was purchased off the 'bay.

Asking $100

ScanImage001_zps583c9c67.jpg

ScanImage002_zps8854aebf.jpg

DSCN2150_zps0a7f9b1b.jpg

DSCN2149_zps73e0adff.jpg

DSCN2148_zpse652e601.jpg

DSCN2151_zps1fc5fe4c.jpg

DSCN2147_zps8816970c.jpg