• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two low grade PCH's for sale

7 posts in this topic

Hello folks. I am offering up two low grade pre code horror issues for sale. This will be my first sale so I'm keeping it simple and will be just the two books for now. That being said i have no problem waiting for payment until the books are in your hand since I am relatively new but have bought quite a few books here with no problems. No bad people per rules and shipping is included. Thanks and if I'm missing anything please don't hesitate to steer me in the right direction. First :takeit: wins

Tomb of Terror #5 $22

Low grader holding together just fine and everything attached. Nice readable copy with good pages.

CCI01212015_zps96ee0e93.jpg

Black Cat 36 $20

CCI01212015_0001_zpsf70556c4.jpg

Front cover has a good 2 in tear on the "M" and seems to have gotten wet at some point as the inside cover has lots of bleed through. Front cover has detached from the staples but is holding on. Pages are suprisingly good and very readable. Back cover has tape along the spine with a few tears and some fading. Not pretty but a good read.

Both came from overseas and I don't know if it's just me but they both have a "slick" feeling on the covers that I can't explain but I might just be being weird. Thanks and message me with any questions.

Hello folks. I am offering up two low grade pre code horror issues for sale. This will be my first sale so I'm keeping it simple and will be just the two books for now. That being said i have no problem waiting for payment until the books are in your hand since I am relatively new but have bought quite a few books here with no problems. No bad people per rules and shipping is included. Thanks and if I'm missing anything please don't hesitate to steer me in the right direction. First :takeit: wins

Tomb of Terror #5 $22

Low grader holding together just fine and everything attached. Nice readable copy with good pages.

CCI01212015_zps96ee0e93.jpg

Black Cat 36 $20

CCI01212015_0001_zpsf70556c4.jpg

Front cover has a good 2 in tear on the "M" and seems to have gotten wet at some point as the inside cover has lots of bleed through. Front cover has detached from the staples but is holding on. Pages are suprisingly good and very readable. Back cover has tape along the spine with a few tears and some fading. Not pretty but a good read.

Both came from overseas and I don't know if it's just me but they both have a "slick" feeling on the covers that I can't explain but I might just be being weird. Thanks and message me with any questions.

:takeit: Both