• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reader copy "mystery box!" *** CLOSED & SOLD!!! ***

5 posts in this topic

OK, so, it will be a partial-mystery box. But first, my rules!

:rulez:

This sale is for US residents only, unless someone outside of the US wants to pay the difference in shipping.

No HOSers or probation list members.

PayPal preferred, but other forms of payment are accepted. PM to ask.

The first "I'll take it" in the thread wins - no butthurt, please.

I present to you all, my kudos forum , if you so choose to use it!

Now... I have a Medium Flat-Rate Priority Mail box completely full of reader comics I'd like to pass on. Some are on the rough side, some are in the NM range. All are great comics! So this isn't completely against the rules, I present to you part of what you'll be getting:

Ultimate Fantastic Four #s 1-30:

hJQ9pNI.jpg

The rest of the box will be filled with Copper Age, "modern," & "more modern" stuff, plus some TPBs & prestige format books.

I ask only $25 for the entire box, shipped to anywhere in the US. If some dirty foreigner (KIDDING! :D ) wants this, I will cover the first $12 of shipping.

Thanks for looking!

-slym

That is a heck of a deal. I am reading UFF right now and it is great. For those that don't know, the lot he is selling also includes the Marvel Zombies first appearance and it's storyline crossover. Awesome read.