• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern/Green Arrow #85

5 posts in this topic

If I had written this story arc I would have entitled it "They Shoot 'Horse', Don't They?".

I don't know why the image uploader on this forum is so unstable, but I had to take a picture of the front cover with my phone because it wouldn't take the jpg of the scan...even though they are the same size.

Take a gander:

I had a copy of GL 85 years ago, that had a very similiar production crease, in the same area and around the same size, as the crease in your copy.

Maybe that's a common defect for the book....if so, CGC wouldn't downgrade you on that....might be worth looking into, if you're considering having the book graded.

I had a copy of GL 85 years ago, that had a very similiar production crease, in the same area and around the same size, as the crease in your copy.

Maybe that's a common defect for the book....if so, CGC wouldn't downgrade you on that....might be worth looking into, if you're considering having the book graded.That said, I think you might snag a 9.0.