• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - MOVED TO EBAY- AVENGERS 125 PRICE REDUCED! BRONZE AGE

19 posts in this topic

-Added Avengers #125 to the pile-Hi again everyone! Here with a few raw BA Marvel keys for sale. I've been a buyer here in the classifieds quite a few times and I've sold 1 higher end slab (ASM 14 6.5) here on the boards and have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn).

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: trumps pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I will consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included in the purchase price. No international shipping...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking!

Marvel Feature 1 1st Defenders - $50 - 5.5 - OW - Bottom left 3/4" spine split with small piece missing. Thumb creases top left and right side front cover. Small color breaking crease top right front cover. Small readers crease top left front cover. Very small tear top right back cover (hard to see). Staples are solid and attached throughout book. Book is complete.

ScanImage001_zpshtv10omr.jpg

ScanImage002_zps7rsxftws.jpg

:takeit: per pm, thanks

Marvel Feature 1 1st Defenders - $50 - 5.5 - OW - Bottom left 3/4" spine split with small piece missing. Thumb creases top left and right side front cover. Small color breaking crease top right front cover. Small readers crease top left front cover. Very small tear top right back cover (hard to see). Staples are solid and attached throughout book. Book is complete.

ScanImage001_zpshtv10omr.jpg

ScanImage002_zps7rsxftws.jpg

:takeit: per pm, thanks

^^ Thanks!

Marvel Premiere 15 1st Iron Fist - $60 - 4.0 - OW - Moisture rippling on front cover. 1/2" tear bottom left front cover. Bindery tear top left front cover. General wear throughout. Dinginess on back and front covers. Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Marvel value stamp intact and complete!

ScanImage001_zpspd9p45u2.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsxdoucw5p.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel Premiere 15 1st Iron Fist - $60 - 4.0 - OW - Moisture rippling on front cover. 1/2" tear bottom left front cover. Bindery tear top left front cover. General wear throughout. Dinginess on back and front covers. Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Marvel value stamp intact and complete!

ScanImage001_zpspd9p45u2.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsxdoucw5p.jpg

:takeit:

^^ You got it! Thank you!

Ok, giving it one more shot and adding one more book. Give me a shout with any questions.

Avengers 125 - NOW CLOSED - Bold colors and very solid at cover and centerfold. Small light creasing at top right corner, color-breaking crease at top left corner and 6-7 small ticks on spine. Non-color breaking dent at top edge. Lower staple discolored w/ slight rusting but no migration to paper. Slight stacking curl. Front and back cover dingy. Paper is OW.

ScanImage001_zpsfhmyet8v.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsgba3eukv.jpg