• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Death of Superman page or Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey

3 posts in this topic

I am ideally looking to pick-up a page out of Superman 74, JLA 69 or Action Comics 684. Due to my price range I likely won't be able to afford something with Superman or Doomsday on it, but perhaps something with the JLA on it or something with only one of those characters in a minor panel perhaps ... I would also consider a page out of something after the Death of Superman, such as a cool page from the Funeral for a Friend or Reign of Supermen story arc.

Failing this, and more in-tune with my budget, I am looking to pick up a page out of Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey. Hopefully, featuring a fight between Superman and Doomsday (so from Issue #3) or something featuring the characters prominently.

Anyway, shoot me a PM with what you have and what you are looking to get for it.