• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed

67 posts in this topic

Little could I have known when I started this thread that soon after I'd be called to Calcutta to attend the funeral of a friend. So never mind the grail I had my eye on, its a matter of recouping some of the costs. Managed to sell a couple of the bigger beasts since my return, so have been trawling through my boxes to see what additional material I have that might be of interest.

I'll continue to add stuff here rather than start a new thread.

So far I've turned up a box of raw high grade Bronze Age, including the Typhoid Mary issues (Daredevil #254, 255,256,259,260,261,297), the complete "I, Vampire" series from HOM (23 issues I think), Doorway into Nightmare, Timewarp and so on.

None of these are scanned, so if anyone has a particular interest, please shoot me a pm and I'll get 'em scanned first.

There also be some very high grade men's adventure type magazines, paperbacks and so forth. Some previously listed, but much that isnt.

I'll start with a ransom assortment of Silver/Bronze I happen to have scanned. All priced to sell - but do bear in mind I am in the United Kingdom, so please check postage costs in the first post.

I'm minded to do great deals on bulk purchases, so please don't hesitate to send me a message!