• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarryW7's books, GA GL#1, ASM 129 1st Punisher, ASM 122, Captain America 76, 78

47 posts in this topic

Oh, thanks.

o/w = otherwise doh!

Yes, I gave it my own grade of 6.5 (Fine+), but I had not called the staining "foxing" it's not the typical foxing I'm used to, so I was hesitant and I just called it "staining"

I graded it before I saw his ad, just quoted his ad hoping to clarify a little more.

Sorry if I managed to confuse anyone.

It's a pretty book, lol...and the scanner makes the defects pop, it's a real nice Fine+.

Weird Mysteries 12 , Great color and gloss, some mild NCB creasing and a small crease lower right that breaks color. Classic Decapitation Panels (if having your head chopped off is classic, we have that all here;) Very small tear at the top of the cover. Pages are OW. Grade is VG/F 5.0, maybe a Fine-(5.5) bin $225

SOLD by PM

weirdmystery12L_0001.jpg

That WM 12 always gave me and Ted Van Liew the wiggin! Ted thought the grave might say "Here Lies My Mom" and I thought about that and got another wiggin. Poor guy looks a bit crazed. One of my favorite PCH covers for its subtlety and wigginly ways.