• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

3 posts in this topic

Not sure if there is any interest here in this kind of thing but thought I would try before Ebay.

I take Paypal , Will ship woldwide at the exact cos. Over seas will be extremey expensive since these are very large 1:1 scale.

Like to get back what I have into the lot. $1300 USD plus actual shipping cost. Serious offers will be considered. Also willing to trade or part trade on the fallowing comics obviously lower grade. :)

Avengers #1

Avengers #4

Fantastic Four key issues

Hulk 1-6 <- any of these

Came from the PropWorx auction after they closed there doors (2012) Screen used in the end battle scene in Iron Man 2. Lot includes. Head, Left Hand, Right forearm with hand attached, Left upper arm, 2 front COD pieces, 1 Back COD piece, Left foot, Chest and Back. Any questions feel free to PM me.

More/larger pictures can be found here Finhead prop stuff photobucket

Drone_1_zpswkopklbm.jpg

Thanks. :)

I've had a few PM's about spliting this up. I'd like to keep it all as a lot as there are no duplicate parts other than the front COD section.

Price drop $1150 plus actual shipping costs. As low as I am willing to go before either Ebay or keep it as a base for my Mark 3 or 1 display.

And just for reference there is only one other piece I am aware of for sale anywhere, they are just not available any longer. It may be over priced but even at half that this lot is a deal.

http://www.propstore.com/product/iron-man-2/battle-damaged-drone-piece/