• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Star Wars #1

9 posts in this topic

8.0/8.5

Ouch!

Soft corners and multiple spine ticks front and back (although it looks like back could be improved with a press). As is, I don't see this book getting higher than an 8.5 and an 8.0 is more likely. This is just my opinion, but comes with lots of experience submitting what I thought were NM- books that came back 8.0/8.5. (shrug)

8.0/8.5

Ouch!

Soft corners and multiple spine ticks front and back (although it looks like back could be improved with a press). As is, I don't see this book getting higher than an 8.5 and an 8.0 is more likely. This is just my opinion, but comes with lots of experience submitting what I thought were NM- books that came back 8.0/8.5. (shrug)

+1 My grading improved dramatically after my first couple of submissions. There is no reality check quite like seeing your own books come back less than you had hoped.

8.0/8.5

Ouch!

+1 My grading improved dramatically after my first couple of submissions. There is no reality check quite like seeing your own books come back less than you had hoped.

Ill find out soon enough...I just sent my first set of submissions lol. I hope Im not too disappointed