• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Fantastic Four #67 CGC 8.5 OW/W Warlock!!

21 posts in this topic

For sale is my copy of FF67, first appearance of Him/Warlock, CGC 8.5 OW/W

Last GPA sale this month was $535.

My price is $535 USD shipping included! I will accept paypal or electronic payment (take off paypal fees for direct payment)

First :takeit: in the feed trumps all PM negotiations. Here are the pics. She is a beautiful 8.5. Perfect corners and beautiful spine. Cover is also perfectly centered which is quite rare for this book. The defects that brings it down arestaple pulls that are nearly imperceptible.

FF672_zps8f98a750.jpg

FF671_zps788753fd.jpg

FF67Back_zps44f0da61.jpg

Bump again?? Send me a PM. If it's reasonable, I'll consider it!

Good Canadian boy.

I will trade ya some timmies and a Rider Jersey.

This shouldn't last long ...

(thumbs u

HAHA! My wife would like the rider jersey. I'm not a huge football fan myself. Kind of goes against the grain in this province. :headbang:

It definitely looks nicer in the scan, even if blurry! (thumbs u

The slight tanning on the right side is really minimal compared to the pictures, which probably magnify it… a really nice clean copy!

For the scanner: I’d say whatever EPSON model would probably be better… although I have heard recent inexpensive models are less good than the old ones (my EPSON has about ten years)… hm

I just looked at those pictures again and I see what you mean. When you look at the book in real life here, I really can't see any tanning at all, unless I squint and try to see something. Honestly that is not something I had even thought was an issue on this book until you mentioned it.

I think Warlock will appear in GOTG 2 in 2017 & then again in Avengers Infinity War Part 2 in 2019!

This book will explode after it becomes apparent Warlock will appear in some of the upcoming movies. I expect that we'll see that happen in Avengers 2

I think Warlock will appear in GOTG 2 in 2017 & then again in Avengers Infinity War Part 2 in 2019!

This book will explode after it becomes apparent Warlock will appear in some of the upcoming movies. I expect that we'll see that happen in Avengers 2

Totally agree. If they follow Infinity Gauntlet in any shape or form, Warlock is key.