• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Space Adventures #10

11 posts in this topic

I need a bit of help here. I've got a chance to purchase this book. The seller is thinking 9.0. I can see a spot of water damage on the bottom spine as well as a tiny piece missing on the BC at the top of the spine. Looks like a ding on the BC above the top staple as well. Am I missing anything else major? What does this book weigh in at to you folks? Thanks as always!

ndap35.jpg

2mnlvgx.jpg

o.k. I looked over this book and here's what I see. First of all the bottom edge is cropped so I can't give an opinion on that.

And I have a few question. On the B.C. in the yellow area just above the letter O in the word Money. Is that white area a tape pull?

Also on the B.C. scan it looks like there is a paper tear around the top staple.

On the top spine corner B.C. I can see the chip but is that a small stain around it?

The water mark on the B.C. spine towards the bottom is going to knock this out of the 9.0 range, but this book has tremendous color and eye appeal.

o.k. I looked over this book and here's what I see. First of all the bottom edge is cropped so I can't give an opinion on that.

And I have a few question. On the B.C. in the yellow area just above the letter O in the word Money. Is that white area a tape pull?

It does appear to be a tape pull or a scratch.

Also on the B.C. scan it looks like there is a paper tear around the top staple.

yep.

On the top spine corner B.C. I can see the chip but is that a small stain around it?

It does have another small water stain.

The water mark on the B.C. spine towards the bottom is going to knock this out of the 9.0 range, but this book has tremendous color and eye appeal.

The book in hand is gorgeous. It's been couple of months, but I remember being in awe of the color pop. In fact, I bought a couple of other books from the same collection because of the colors and gloss (Strange Suspense Stories #18 and This Magazine is Haunted #17) Thanks for your time DR.X!

It does appear to be a tape pull or a scratch.

I bolded your replies in case someone else wants to give an opinion.

yep.

It does have another small water stain.

The book in hand is gorgeous. It's been couple of months, but I remember being in awe of the color pop. In fact, I bought a couple of other books from the same collection because of the colors and gloss (Strange Suspense Stories #18 and This Magazine is Haunted #17) Thanks for your time DR.X!