• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION ADDED---April 16-19 ---TAKING SUBS!

85 posts in this topic

I'm actively looking at potentially taking ops for these two shows and adding them to my list.

It's mostly going to depend on interest----

First up, MONSTER MANIA March 13-15

http://www.monstermania.net/MMC30_Guests.html

The current big guest here is Sean Cunningham (director of Friday the 13th)

REMOVING Monster Mania from schedule (sorry---) :sorry:

And this I'll most likely book shortly----but it's going to pend on that guest list.

Star Wars Celebration April 16-19

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/

Rich if you need help I will be going let's exchange numbers and information, ill be there for all 4 days.

:wishluck:

I am already thinking of books to send for Star Wars celebration.

I suspect the guest list for this event is not nearly complete yet.

Star Wars Celebration VI (Orlando 2012) had Mark Hamill added late. Some artists like Dave Dorman were there but were not included on the list. I hope the guest list is more complete this time around - so I don't miss out sending books I really want signed.

After searching thorough all covers.... I think I am just going to get a #1 blank signed by all the major stars. I think books can get too "busy" with too many sigs

And...JJ Abrams added today...hmmm....do I want a LOST book done too?!?!

Tentatively booked a hotel last night---seeing JJ on the list cinched it for me, but I honestly have doubts there's going to be a signing op with JJ---but you never know.

rather then start a new thread, I'll use this one and shortly start a group PM thread for everyone who wants books done at this show.