• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION ADDED---April 16-19 ---TAKING SUBS!

85 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure if this would do better in the WTB room, the sig room, or somewhere else.

That said, this is what I'm looking for----

I'd like to trade----a FREE Mark Hamill s/s ----book or your choice or I can provide a 9.8 copy of about three different SW #1 variants----signature series Hamill....in exchange for a raw 9.8 candidate of the Hughes 1/100 Spider-Gwen variant.

So all you cats that are looking to get a Mark Hamill signature series from SWC anyway----

LMK what you've got! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Now I see this! doh!

Ian McDiarmid (the Emperor) has been added to the guest list.

Full disclosure----I remember 2 years ago his signature fee was something around $175

But for those of you who actually might want this signature---he's been added!

Rich, Do you know what Ian is charging for this show?

FYI. Waited over 8 hours on Sunday with my CAW in Carrie Fisher's line. For anyone who's never been to Star Wars celebration or in a celebrity line trust me we are fortunate to have Rich and his CAW taking public submissions for a show with this many amazing guests

and for those interested the reason I had to wait so long in the line was because she decided that each person in line needed to have a makeover and she proceeded to put makeup and glitter on everyone who was there to meet her and paid her autograph fee

Ian is charging $90

Just got back from London---hearing all about Carrie Fisher and her flakey signings (one buddy attending said he's not even doing Fisher now at Star Wars Celebration).

Ian's price seems significantly lower then the signing he did in NYC a few years back :thumbsup:

Ian is charging $90

Just got back from London---hearing all about Carrie Fisher and her flakey signings (one buddy attending said he's not even doing Fisher now at Star Wars Celebration).

Ian's price seems significantly lower then the signing he did in NYC a few years back :thumbsup:

Is it less than $90? If so, how much?

Ian is charging $90

Is it less than $90? If so, how much?

It's not less then $90. It's something like $90 in his pocket.

Which is actually much less then the last time that I remembered seeing him at a show.

Books for Star Wars celebration due date coming right up----please try to have everything to me by April 7th.

Also---I've got an opportunity for anyone who wants a FREE MARK HAMILL S/S----please PM for details!

Just throwing it out there that J. Scott Campbell is going to be at the WonderGrounds gallery in Downtown Disney from 7-9pm on the Saturday (18th) of the event. This would be a great opportunity for those with variants.

I will tell you that WonderGround highly frowns on people bringing outside items to get signed at these events, it's intended for people to get their Disney prints signed by the artist. It's not impossible but to expect a facilitator to bring people's books to add Campbell is unlikely to work.

Most books from Star Wars Celebration (not all, but many) are going to be shipping back to customers this week.

Some have already shipped, some have already received books.

I know a lot of you are very excited about the books, and if you're of a mind to show them off, please do so in this thread! I know there were a LOT of good looking books done with the cast.

I'll be taking subs for Star Wars Celebration again next year, and I understand that it's going to be in London :thumbsup:

sw1hastingsA.jpg

sw1photo.jpg

leia1BROOKS.jpg

leia1MIDTOWN.jpg

starwars1A.jpg

sw1storm.jpg