• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CLOSED- MID GRADE X MEN RUN ISSUES LATE SA TO BA NEAL ADAMS!

15 posts in this topic

-THREAD CLOSED-

:news:PRICE CUTS! TAKE EM ALL FOR NOW $125 SHIPPED!!! :news:

Hello again, all! Got some late silver to mid bronze age X Men for sale.

I've been a buyer here on the boards quite a few times and have had a couple sales here too (Kudos thread link in my sig line). I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn).

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: trumps pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included in the purchase price. No international shipping...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking!

X-Men 56 - was $40 NOW $30! - 5.0 - OW - Some small color breaking creases on corners. A couple of thumb creases top front cover edge and right front cover. Dinginess front and back covers. Flaking and creases along spine. Some rust on staples but no migration to interior of cover or pages. Nice colors! Complete! Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge. Brown spots visible in back cover scan on left edge are from scanner and are not on book.

ScanImage001_zps2jrg6jel.jpg

ScanImage002_zpselzi3rws.jpg

X-Men 57 - was $25 NOW $20! - 4.5 - OW - Some color breaking creases on middle bottom front cover. Soft corners. Small 1/8" tear lower right front cover. Flaking and creases along spine. Small staple tears top and bottom staples. Dinginess front and back covers. Slightly rusty staples but no migration to interior pages. Nice colors! Complete! Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsctkupsdp.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsyu6ddpun.jpg

X-Men 59 - was $30 NOW $20! - 4.5 - OW/W - Color breaking creases along right and top edges front cover. Soft corners. Flaking and creases along spine. Small color breaking creases through center front cover. Dinginess on front and back cover (more apparent on back). Great colors! Complete! Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsyfp7b6bj.jpg

ScanImage002_zpshiweuihj.jpg

X-Men 60 - 1st Sauron - was $40 NOW $30! - 5.5 - OW/W - Color breaking creases along right edge and a few on bottom edge. Some spine creasing. Soft corners with some color loss front bottom right corner. Longer color-breaking crease across top left corner of back cover. Slightly dingy back cover. Nice Colors! Complete! Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsuhknqg1f.jpg

ScanImage002_zps4wmhhhon.jpg

X-Men 61 - was $20 NOW $15! - 5.5 - OW/W - Some spine wear. Small color breaking creases along right edge. Thumb creases bottom left front cover. Small 1/16" tear on right mid front cover. Small tear top middle back cover. Great colors! Complete! Staples solid from cover to centerfold. Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsrfwbga8z.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsaolasxf0.jpg

X-Men 63 - was $20 NOW $12! - 4.5 - OW - Some spine wear. Color breaking creases top right front cover and along top edge. Dinginess back cover. Bottom Staple PULLED through cover and first wrap. Otherwise solid to centerfold. Great Colors! Complete! Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsos5flh1u.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsgvy2bid0.jpg

X-Men 65 - was $20 NOW $12! - 4.5 - OW/W - Spine wear. Large color breaking crease top right front cover. Thumb creasing right edge. Small color breaking crease bottom right front cover. Small staple tears. Some rust trasfer back cover along spine. Some dinginess front and back cover. Nice colors! Complete! Solid from cover to centerfold! Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsi22k1cvz.jpg

ScanImage002_zpszpkmplyc.jpg

Giant-Size X-Men 2 - was $20 NOW $12! - 6.5 - OW - Spine wear. Very small spine split top (1/8") and bottom (1/4") Small color breaking crease top right front cover. Color breaking creases bottom right front cover. Color breaking dig just below X front cover. Slight dinginess back cover. Good gloss with bright colors! Solid staples! Complete! Book has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsiylddhvp.jpg

ScanImage002_zps3f1seqpr.jpg