• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOMB OF DRACULA #10 CGC MT 9.9!!!!!!!!!!!!

228 posts in this topic

Hear Hear...to comics and beautiful women!!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

Do we get to see a picture of your wife now? If you mention how tall she is, Dice will break out his Photoshop and ruler and will tell you her measurments and cup size. headbang.gif

Can we please try to limit our vanity around here to posting about the COMICS we own? I'm starting to feel like we're in a "GQ" or "Esquire" chat forum, and that the topic will soon wander off into our total net worths and the types of sports cars we have. insane.gif

Can we please try to limit our vanity around here to posting about the COMICS we own? I'm starting to feel like we're in a "GQ" or "Esquire" chat forum, and that the topic will soon wander off into our total net worths and the types of sports cars we have. insane.gif

OK. Dice, come back and let's measure that dad blasted miswrap again and discuss it again for another seven pages.

OK. Dice, come back and let's measure that dad blasted miswrap again and discuss it again for another seven pages.

No need...it's around 1/16"! sumo.gif Instead, here are a few similar CGC samples for our perusal--another 9.9 with a 1/16" miswrap (could be closer to 3/32"), and a 9.8 with a 1/8" miswrap:

gr7_99.jpg

invaders10_98.jpg

Damn Haters. Why don't you just leave that poor little CGC 9.9 alone. frown.gif

Here....you can hate on this DD 158 for a awhile.

01DD158cgc.jpg

When your done with that....I can post a scan of my HULK 181...and you can hate on that miswrap as well. poke2.gif

And one more, this time just to place this into historical context by considering how the standards have changed over the last decade...here's a MINT99 from the 1992 Overstreet Grading Guide that I'm fairly certain I can say is now at least two or three steps behind the times in terms of how CGC and the 2002 OGG downgrade for miswraps today...also check out those well-placed staples!!! 893whatthe.gif

StrangeAdventures21_miswrapped.jpg

Damn Haters. Why don't you just leave that poor little CGC 9.9 alone. frown.gif

Here....you can hate on this DD 158 for a awhile.

When your done with that....I can post a scan of my HULK 181...and you can hate on that miswrap as well. poke2.gif

What do you mean, "hater"? This is a gorgeous book. I just don't think Overstreet allows a 9.9 to have a miswrap like that.