• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man V2 #36

9 posts in this topic

Tough book for sure. Based on the couple of spine stresses I see I would be thinking 8.5/9.0 , but if the color loss in several spots along the spine and lightly down the middle is accurate my impression would be somewhere around 7.5 .

Tough book for sure. Based on the couple of spine stresses I see I would be thinking 8.5/9.0 , but if the color loss in several spots along the spine and lightly down the middle is accurate my impression would be somewhere around 7.5 .

There is no color loss down the middle, its the scanner or scan.

The color loss along the spine is what I am having a hard time with.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

With only the few tiny spots of missing color along the spine I am leaning to somewhere around 8.0 at the worse. The problem is even relatively small flaws that would not normally draw the eye stick out on this solid black cover.

That scan doesn't do you any favours; if you can do again without the black background, perhaps on a white or coloured background it may help with the grade accuracy.

As is I'm thinking 9.0 due to the colour breaking spine ticks and what I am assuming is wear on the books cover (could be dust on the scanner, but difficult to tell).