• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Marketplace Back Issues Price Reduction

4 posts in this topic

Hello all:

I've reduced the price to $2.00 US each. Condition for the most part is excellent. There may be a few that might have a small bump, a slightly rounded corner or small corner crease.

If you have specific condition, content or other questions about any issue please don't hesitate to ask me. They're all complete, firmly attached at the staples, no writing etc

:rulez:

1. I live in Canada so postage will be from there. I can ship any way that you want to pay for from putting items in an envelope to between two pieces of cardboard or in a box for multiple copies. Buyer pays actual shipping costs which I won't know until I know the location, how much padding you want in the envelope, whether you want tracking or not etc etc.

So for now let's use an estimate of $5 for 3 books in an envelope in North America. Having never mailed this type of item before I honestly don't know but hopefully I'm not too far off. Sorry but it's the best that I can do until I actually take the item to the PO.

2. No H of S; Probations or other problem people.

3. :takeit: in the thread will override any PM discussions. It also overrides statements like "I could use that one." or "Can you put that on hold until…" etc.

4. Insurance, tracking and signature are extra. Obviously, it may not be cost effective if we're taking only a book or two, but we can discuss.

5. I accept either Paypal or Postal Money Orders in US funds for those so inclined.

6. Please see my kudos thread at "pemart1966 Kudos Thread" or my eBay feedback - pmacd

Thanks - Peter

CBM ETC MAGAZINES

1. #22 - March 1995: Timely Marketplace; Gustavson Arrow and Spider; Joe Shuster; Harvey Hot Stuff and more. Call it in fine condition.

2. #23 - May 1995: Virgil Finlay; W.M. Marston; Oddball Archie and more. Call it VG +

3. #24 - June 1995: extensive John Romita Sr interview; Oddball Archie Part II; Black Terror; Multiple origins of Torch and Sub-Mariner and more. Call it VF

4. #25 - July 1995: Fox's Phantom Lady and more. Call it Fine +

5. #26 - August 1995: Alex Schomburg; Superman on radio; Ditko Giants and more. Call it F+ - has a small store sticker in the upper right corner.

6. #27 - September 1995: Timely's "The Witness"; Vin Sullivan interview; Captain Marvel Jr and Captain Nazi origins and more. Cal it VF

7. #31 - January 1996: George Tuska; Hitler checklist; Young Allies - the original cover and more. Call it VF +

8. #33 - March 1996: Golden Age Catman; Marvel memorabilia and more. Call it NM

9. #41 - November 1996: Horror comics; The Phantom; Bronze age romance; Frazetta Ghost Rider covers and more. Call it VF

10. #42 - December 1996: (this one has a tiny 1/4 inch tear at the base of the spine) Joe Kubert; Bugs Bunny; pence copies; Missing Four Colors and more. Call it VG because of the spine split O/W NM

11. #47 - May 1997: Russ Heath; haunted Tank; DC war and more. Call it NM

12. #63 - October 1998: all Superman issue and more. Call it NM

13. #78 - May 2000: Andru and Esposito; Wonder Woman; Suicide Squad; Arnold Drake and more. Call it NM -

14. #83 - November 2000: Twilight Zone; Magnus Robot Fighter; Hanna-Barbera Odd Format books 1961-62 and more. Call it NM

15. New Yorker Magazine - April 1999: Jack Cole article by Art Spiegelman. Call it VG +

16. Model and Toy Collector #11 - FREE to the first person who buys at least 4 mags AND claims it - lengthy William Stout interview. Call it G - it's all together - spine splits and spine wear but it IS free.