• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spawn Collection on eBay

3 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone here is a Spawn fan. I used to be, but really not so much after that debacle where issue #21 was sent before 19 and 20. That ruined me for life ... along with the movie of course.

Anyway, got my collection of 1-18, 21-22 up on eBay, all VF/NM to NM.

I don't know if anyone here is a Spawn fan. I used to be, but really not so much after that debacle where issue #21 was sent before 19 and 20. That ruined me for life ... along with the movie of course.

I hope your Spawn collection sells, they usually sell low on ebay, I've been tracking the sales. I wanna sell my collection issues 1-75 but they sell low...

I hope your Spawn collection sells, they usually sell low on ebay, I've been tracking the sales. I wanna sell my collection issues 1-75 but they sell low...

Well, a collection of 1-52 just sold last night for $50+. I'm hoping to get at least $35. That auction didn't even describe the books whatsoever. So I'm hoping it helps. thumbsup2.gif