• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED ~ All American Comics # 30 ~ CGC 4.5 ~ price drop

13 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos Thread

ebay ID - Omaha-CGC-Comics

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions. PMs welcomed for additional information.

No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING

$10 to US only.

More pics available upon request.

All American Comics 30 ~ CGC 4.5 ~ $350 $330

Cream to Off White pages, never pressed as far as I know, 2 small pieces of tape on interior cover is noted

Half page ad for All Flash # 1 noted

Last sale recorded was for a 4.0 copy in 2012 that sold for $263

photo1_zpsbd4dcf33.jpg

photo2_zps233f3fe6.jpg

photo3_zps70c42bf2.jpg

someone needs to snag this beauty GA Green Lantern is BOSS! On a side note to Omaha CGC--the best comic book store Ive been to in the US (hands down) is right in Omaha--Krypton COmics (the only thing missing is more of a selection of high end books behind the glass) I highly recommend it to anyone if they are in Omaha GO BIG RED!

someone needs to snag this beauty GA Green Lantern is BOSS! On a side note to Omaha CGC--the best comic book store Ive been to in the US (hands down) is right in Omaha--Krypton COmics (the only thing missing is more of a selection of high end books behind the glass) I highly recommend it to anyone if they are in Omaha GO BIG RED!

I go to Omaha twice a month on average. I guess I need to check them out. Thanks :)

It is a beauty for the grade. Nice colors...

I'm surprised it hasn't had any bites - may offer it for trade soon??

Krypton Comics is pretty awesome, but I think I still will always like Dragon's Lair (original location) the best as that is where I shopped growing up... and seemed to find the most high end and key issues.

Ahhh The Dragon's Lair (original location UPSTAIRS above Mary's Book Exchange) I used to spend hours there drooling over his collection under glass for sale as a kid) I bought my first "expensive" comic there ASM #3. I still remember the the dude who owned it back then (black curly hair with glasses) Loved that place Need to check out the new store and give it another shot the next time Im in the big O