• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Visit the new Present Magic Comics Shop on Thwipster for 10% Off Every Day!

1 post in this topic

Hello fellow Collectors Society Message Boards Members!

I've just opened a brand new store via the new Thwipster and invite each of you to visit me at my new shop, PRESENT MAGIC COMICS . The site just re-launched, and while I am in no way affiliated with the folks who provide it, I wish the revamped Thwipster the best of success in every way.

What can you find at PRESENT MAGIC COMICS?

Signed Comic Books

Modern Incentive Variants

Modern Age Keys

Copper Age Keys

Bronze Age Keys

Big Two comics (singles & pairs)

Image and Indie comics (singles & pairs)

Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age Full Runs

Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age Complete Limited Series Sets

Bronze, Copper, and Modern Age Complete Ongoing Series Sets

Graphic Novels and TPBs

Blu-rays and DVDs (New and Used)

Misc. Comics-related merchandise including Action Figures, Books, Posters, and assorted Collectibles

Here are just a few of the items PRESENT MAGIC COMICS already has listed for sale right this very moment:

Amazing Spider-Man #648 Blank Variant Cover

Batman #04 (2011) RI 1:25 Variant by Mike Choi

Five Ghosts #01 ( 2nd Printing Variant ) Image Comics

New Suicide Squad #01 (2014) 1st Printing

Savage She-Hulk #01 (1980) Bronze Key 1st Appearance of She-Hulk

Superman and Batman #07 (2007) Panini Limited 1 of 2000 Painted "Batman Vs The Joker" Variant by

Gabriele Dell'Otto - Signed by Dell'Otto

The Defenders #01 (1972) Bronze Key 1st Team Series

The Inhumans #01 (1975) Bronze Key 1st Team Series

So, why take the time to visit my new shop?

Well, PRESENT MAGIC COMICS proudly offers all CGC and Collectors Society Message Board Members a discount of 10% Off each and every item, every day, 365 days a year. That's official, standing policy.

Unofficially, if you'd like to make a Best Offer on one of the Store's items here on the Boards via PM, we can do that, too. Also: If you missed one of my posts on the Message Boards, it’s more than likely that the comic book in question is or will soon be available for sale on Thwipster.

As an added incentive, if you visit my new little shop AND also leave me a PM here via the Boards that you are/did, I'll slash an extra 5% off the total price of anything you buy! Now, I can only afford to do that for so long, so between today (Jan 30th) and Valentine's Day (Feb 14th) is the time to visit PRESENT MAGIC COMICS.

Payment is still secure via PayPal, and you guys know exactly where to find me if you have any comments, suggestions, questions or concerns.

That's it in a nutshell.

Thank you, and Boldly Go --

SFHeroBoyGreg

PRESENT MAGIC COMICS

30 Jan 2015

PRESENT%20MAGIC%20COMICS%20ON%20THWIPSTER%20LOGO%20ART_2%20smaller_zpsuri15pfd.png