• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Poster Collection

2 posts in this topic

I have a collection of, approximately, 80 posters for sale. This collection was obtained in 2002/2003 and has been in storage ever since. Most of the posters however are from the 90s and before. I don't think there is actually anything from the early 2000's.

Most of the posters are in new condition, still wrapped in plastic. Some are opened but still in near mint condition, and then there are a few (maybe 4 or 5) that looked like they have been hung up and are in poorer condition.

Regardless, I have pictures of about 20 of them, and then a partial list of the rest. Some (maybe 10) are sealed and not labeled, so I'm not quite sure what they are of, but I know they are comic or sci-fi related.

Shipping would be at exact cost. This collection would need to be shipped in 3 long boxes. None of the boxes would actually weigh too much. We can work out the shipping. If you're local, or want to head to South Florida, you can pick up the collection. Also, I'll be at Megacon in April, if anyone wanted to meet me in Orlando area.

I'm asking $150 for the entire collection. I looked up several of these posters on eBay and have seen that most sell for around $5. I have also seen several sell around $10 +. Some others have sold for some crazy prices, but I'm just considering those anomalies.

The List:

• Marvel Spider-Man Door Poster 1995 #213 – 30 x 60 (New, Unopened)
  • Marvel The Infinity Crusade 1993 – 22 x 34 – Jim Starlin Art (NM – Unopened)
  • Rubinstein Art (NM, Unopened)
  • (2) DC Superman Shield #2823 by Trends (NM - Unopened)
  • Image Spawn Movie Teaser #3268 1997 by OSP – 23 x 35 (NM - Unopened)
  • MTV Beavis and Butt-Head Do America 3137 by OSP – 23 x 35 (VF – Flatten a bit on one side - Unopened)
  • Punisher 1990 #1781 by OSP – 23x35 (NM - Opened)
  • Batman & Robin – Movie Poster – 27x40 (Fair Condition – Lots of wear on edges)
  • Witchblade TV Show on TNT – 24x37 (NM - Opened)
  • The Crow – City of Angels 1996 #874 by Funko – 23x35 (Glows under Blacklight) (VF – Light creases on edges)
  • White Zombie #8011 by Funko – 23x34 (Fair, some tears and creases. Previously hung on a wall with tape)
  • Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer The Island of Misfit Toys Movie Scroll – 29x34 (NM, is a sheer scroll)
  • Batman Forever Movie – 23x34 (Fair, lots of edge/corner wear)
  • Lost Heroes (Davdez) – 11x17 (VF)
  • Beavis and Butt-Head Do America Movie Poster 1996 – 23x35 (Good, Previously hung up)
  • Top Cow The Darkness Silvestri – 26x39 (VF+)
  • Wizard Witchblade Special 1998 Michael Turner – 19x25 (VF, Slightly folded)
  • Frank Frazetta ’79 Poster – 15x23 (VF)
  • (2) Image Comics Angela Prey for the Hunter 1999 – 22x34 (NM, Unopened)
  • DC Crisis on Infinite Earths
  • Preacher (2 Different posters)
  • First Encounters: Fone Bone & Thorn
  • (2) Glory (Awesome Comics)
  • Hardware
  • JLA Animated Series
  • (2) Star Trek Deep Space Nine
  • Sandman
  • Star Trek 25th Anniversary
  • Typhoon Mary
  • Sandman Mystery Theatre
  • G.I. Joe
  • Cerebus Third Watch
  • Frank Frazetta (2 Additional Posters, same size and style as the one pictured, but different image)
  • DC The Dreaming
  • Marvel Silver Sable
  • Star Trek USS Enterprise
  • (2) Superman by Yoako Amaro
  • The Rey
  • Marvel Cable (3)
  • The Last Avenger
  • Aria
  • (3) Gen 13 Victoria's Secret
  • Lady Death
  • Battle of the Planets Scroll
  • (3) Angela Prey for the Hunter
  • Classic Spider-Man by Alex Ross
  • (3) Martian Manhunter by Alex Ross
  • (2) Justice League by Alex Ross
  • Wonder Woman by Alex Ross
  • Plastic Man by Alex Ross
  • Black Canary by Alex Ross
  • Shazam! by Alex Ross
  • Golden Age Spectre by Alex Ross
  • Cerebus Four More Years!
  • Tom Raider Hand Painted
  • Death of the Ending
  • Alex Ross Kingdom Come (Damaged)
  • Bronze Age X-Men (Damaged)
  • Several other unidentified posters

Here are some pictures from the first 20 posters from the list above:

th_poster_witchblade_tnt_tv_01_zpswnlx5je4.jpgth_poster_witchblade_special_01_zps879bxhox.jpgth_poster_rudolph_island_of_misfit_toys_03_zpswwnztrnh.jpgth_poster_spawn_movie_teaser_3268_zpszuyehuew.jpgth_poster_spider-man_1995_213_zpsnjvimjnt.jpgth_poster_punisher_osp_1990_01_zpspfxcvpbo.jpgth_poster_rudolph_island_of_misfit_toys_01_zpsx9r1kmgy.jpgth_poster_infinity_crusade_1993_zpsmfvwkxbp.jpgth_poster_frazetta_horse_01_zpsbyj6elzg.jpgth_poster_crow_city_of_angels_02_zps3bvbtjaw.jpgth_poster_darkness_01_zps4p7i6mqo.jpgth_poster_dc_versus_marvel_1995_zps2l73vc7x.jpgth_poster_crisis_on_infinte_earths_zpson7jloew.jpgth_poster_beavis_butthead_do_america_3137_zpskexlyasw.jpgth_poster_batman_forever_01_zpsl2woya0e.jpgth_poster_angela_prey_for_the_hunter_zpsqmavkbnd.jpg