• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CLOSED- FS: Fantastic Four 13 CGC 4.5 c/ow

9 posts in this topic

-CLOSED-FINAL REDUCTION! FF #13

Hi everyone! Today I have 2 CGC slabs for sale, a yellow and a blue!

I've been a buyer here on the boards quite a few times and have had a few sales here too (kudos thread link in my sig line). I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn).

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: trumps pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is $12. No international shipping...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking!

Fantastic Four 13 CGC Universal 4.5 C/OW Very nicely presenting for the grade. No major creasing and bold colors. There is a chip out of the cover at the upper spine (visible from back cover) and some light tanning around the edges. I purchased the book already graded off of ebay so I can't say if its been pressed before or not. Holder is in very nice shape with only 1 or 2 minor scuffs (none near the center) and no cracks.

DSCN2163_zpskuzbv6yf.jpg

DSCN2164_zpsgzsskgtg.jpg

Astonishing Tales 25 CGC SS 6.0 OW Perez - $70 Had this signed by George Perez at Megacon last year, I believe. Major defect on this one is some staining at the top of the back cover and some light moisture rippling at the top edge of the front cover. Otherwise it is very nice looking for the grade with only some slight spine creases and an approx 1/4" tear at the bottom right edge of the front cover. Holder is in pristine shape with no scratches, scuffs or cracks. This book has not been pressed.

DSCN2165_zpsphltfmww.jpg

DSCN2166_zps2on05apw.jpg

:takeit:

Astonishing Tales 25 CGC SS 6.0 OW Perez - $70 Had this signed by George Perez at Megacon last year, I believe. Major defect on this one is some staining at the top of the back cover and some light moisture rippling at the top edge of the front cover. Otherwise it is very nice looking for the grade with only some slight spine creases and an approx 1/4" tear at the bottom right edge of the front cover. Holder is in pristine shape with no scratches, scuffs or cracks. This book has not been pressed.

DSCN2165_zpsphltfmww.jpg

DSCN2166_zps2on05apw.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!