• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM SM 35

2 posts in this topic

While in the process of collecting my OO Sub-Mariner run from 17-72 I missed 4 books. More often than not I ended up with poor reader copies like this one from thrift stores to fill the holes both before I started the run and the ones I missed.

Though this one is >40 years past due an upgrade I decided I could no longer live with the excessive spine roll and proceeded to use my, not to be discussed here, proprietary soon to be patented SSASPM (Super Secret Applied Science Pressing Method).

Though I would recommend a professional for anything of any value this is the kind of no value comic that would never be worth improving if one could not do it themselves. I may be foolish for spending the short amount of time it took, but I like it better.

Cover has popped from the bottom staple, but somehow still holding on to the top staple. Interior pages are all secure. Thanks for any input on the before and after grades. :)

Before Press

original.jpg

original.jpg

After Press

original.jpg

original.jpg