• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

Up for sale is this tough to get Tony Moore sketch (personalized like 99% of them are) of Rick Grimes fighting it out with the Ghost Rider. Tony worked on both the WD and GR so you get a nice combo of his work all on one cover. Tony charges $600 for a sketch and that is before CGC fees. I am looking for $575 shipped.

BTW, Tony only sketches at shows and he does a very few at that. Check his website for his rates and his statement on sketching if you want confirmation on my comments above.

Paypal accepted, shipping is FREE in the conus and discounted else where and as always :takeit: trumps all.

<a  href=3c35e224.jpg' alt='3c35e224.jpg'>

Great price on this item.

As I've been corresponding with Tony for awhile:

' I'm not doing commissions for the foreseeable future, except at conventions, which I am also cutting way back on.

Comics-wise I'm doing some covers here and there, and trying to get the wheels moving on some new creator-owned stuff, but most of my current artistic efforts right now are focused on fine art and printmaking.'

-Tony Moore

Whom grabs this is getting an awesome piece!!