• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-O manowar suit?

9 posts in this topic

Just saw this on yahoo and what a rip off of X-O manowar suit. Really not influence by X-O, come on DC you can do better.

link

It's not like Valiant is a real comic company anyway!

They ripped off Iron Man

Just saw this on yahoo and what a rip off of X-O manowar suit. Really not influence by X-O, come on DC you can do better.

link

They ripped off Iron Man

I know but come on DC look at the new suit for X-O, identical. They are real, I have hard copy comics in my possession, I think :slapfight:

link

They ripped off Iron Man

Well technically they ripped off Ironman and Conan, but I still love them. :slapfight:

I know but come on DC look at the new suit for X-O, identical. They are real, I have hard copy comics in my possession, I think :slapfight:

Did they redesign X-O at some point? (shrug) His armor always had an 'external muscle fibers' look to it. I didn't see any of that. You know, a corded exoskeleton with chest plate and helmet.

Anyway, when I clicked the link my 1st thought was 'Tron', not 'X-O'.

4032109-xo_zero_back.jpg

link

They ripped off Iron Man

Well technically they ripped off Ironman and Conan, but I still love them. :slapfight:

Come on people, if we're going to describe X-O Manowar in Marvel terms, then Valiant took a Conan from 400AD, put him in a futuristic Iron Man armor that's actually an alien symbiote and dropped him in the current day.

Conan + time-travel + Iron Man + Venom :foryou:

link

They ripped off Iron Man

Come on people, if we're going to describe X-O Manowar in Marvel terms, then Valiant took a Conan from 400AD, put him in a futuristic Iron Man armor that's actually an alien symbiote and dropped him in the current day.

Conan + time-travel + Iron Man + Venom :foryou:

(worship)

:banana: